WELCOME TO THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
READ ME ONCE
Teva’s Orphan hematological Malignancies award for Young hematologistS
Abstracts should be submitted within May 31st, 2017
Abstracts written in English can only be submitted online through this website.
The electronic form will be arranged as follows:
- TOPICS to be selected from the menu:
- Experimental models
- Oncogenic signaling
- APL genome
- Leukemic stem cells
- Clonal evolution and mechanisms of resistance
- Advances in diagnosis and minimal residual disease
- Early death and real life data
- Pathogenesis and management of coagulopathy
- Front line clinical trials
- APL in children and elderly patients
- APL as a second tumor and t-MN after APL
- Treatment of relapse and role of stem cell transplantation
- Novel agents
- APL management in developing countries
- Registry initiatives
- Quality of life
- Health economics
- TITLE: Abstract title written in uppercase;
- QUALIFICATION: Ministerial qualification of the first author (eg. Medical Director, Associate Professor ...);
- FISCAL CODE: fiscal code of the first author (Italian citizen only);
- AUTHORS: first author and then all the others (if any) in the order of contribution (last name and the first letter of the first name only, ...);
- AFFILIATIONS: fill with the list of the institutions of each author, separated by a comma;
- CITY: fill with the list of the cities where lies the affiliation of each author, separated by a comma;
- ABSTRACT TEXT: Max. 3500 characters spaces included. The system accepts accented characters, mathematical symbols and Greek characters but does not accept superscripts and subscripts. Superscripts and subscripts may be in parentheses or only in case of superscripts, preceded by characters ^. There are also software utilities that allow you to access a wider character set than those available on the keyboards. PopChar is one of them and allows you to also insert superscript and subscript characters in the input fields (Win and Mac versions are available).;
- TYPE: type of presentation, Oral - Poster - No preference;
- CURRICULUM VITAE: after the abstract saving, it will necessarily be uploaded the Curriculum Vitae of the first author;
- ATTACHED: If necessary and in any case after the above steps, from the detail page of the abstract saved, it will be possible access a form to attach N.1 figure or N.1 table supporting the exposed thesis.
The Scientific Committee will select the abstracts received as:
- accepted as a oral presentation
- accepted as a poster presentation (70w x 100h cm)
Not registered yet?
Please use the "Register" link on the top to register (free of charge) yourself as the Corresponding Author; all further correspondence will then be mailed to the address you will specify within the registration form. Please remember that the presenters of an accepted (oral or poster) abstract must be also registered to the conference (with another different registration).
Plese use the "ABSTRACTS/Authors" link on the top to login.